Spice Mi-280 is a petite android Smartphone, despite being loaded with bloat wares, the phones runs decently. But if still you want to squeeze it for performance by removing the bloat wares then you need to root it.
If you want to root your Spice Mi-280, then read this tutorial below to know “How to Root Unroot Spice Mi-280 Using SuperOneClick Tool”, with this method, you can root and unroot Spice Mi-280 in one click, this is by far the simplest and best method to Root Spice MI-280 which can even be done by noobs.
What we need to Root Spice Mi-280.
- Spice Mi-280 Android Drivers
- SuperOneClick 2.3.3 Tool
- Spice Mi-280 smartphone
- USB cable
Download Files Needed to Root Spice Mi-280
How to Root Unroot Spice Mi-280 Using SuperOneClick Tool
1. First download the required 2 files. Extract both the files
2. Turn on USB debugging on your phone. Read this post to know How to do it.
3. Connect your phone to PC, using a USB cable.
4. Right Click MyComputer, click Manage, Goto Device Manager
5. Right Click Spice Mi-280 and click update drivers.
6. Press “No, Not This Time”>>”install from the list”
7. Select “Search for the best driver in these location” radio button
8. Tick “include this location in the search” and click on browse button
9. Browse to the extracted Spice Mi-280 Android Drivers, extracted in Step1
10. Click Next>> Next>> finish the driver installation.
11. Now your Spice Mi-280 is Ready to be root using SuperOneClick Tool, Goto Extracted SuperOneClick folder, and double click on “SuperOneClick.exe”
12. You will get the above windows Press “Root” Button, that’s it’s you are done, the SuperOneClick will automatically complete the root process and prompt you about the successful rooting.
How to Unroot Spice Mi-280 Using SuperOneClick Tool
Unroot Spice Mi-280 Using SuperOneClick Tool is same as rooting, just press Unroot button, in STEP 12, instead on Root button, to Unroot your Spice Mi-280.
The root and unroot process is same; there is a difference of pressing a different button only. If you have any problem during rooting or unrooting process then comment below to let us know, we have successfully tried this methods , and It works, if by any chance this method does not works for you, then comment below and let us know about it.