LG at its best has again brought something new to us. It has always been the first to bring some new technology in the market. Let me remind you some of the devices by LG that brought new inventions and were first of their kind, LG Optimus 2X is the first Smartphone powered with Dual Core Processor, LG has also introduced the first ever Smartphone with 2GB RAM which is LG Optimus LTE2 and how can we forget the 5 Inch HD display with the highest PPI and resolution ever.
And now we have LG Optimus G, world’s first Smartphone by LG to sport Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset and not only this but it is also the first one to have In-Cell display technology used in it. And these makes it the most advanced Smartphone till now and is of course is ahead of any of the device available. LG has announced the launch of device in Korea officially and will be selling it in the respective country and globally from next month onwards. Price of LG Optimus G is in suspense. LG has not disclosed any detail relating to same.
Getting more into LG Optimus G then it packs Qualcomm’s 1.5GHz S4 Pro Quad Core Processor which is said to provide 40% improvement in performnace as compared to existing Quad Core processors. The device has In-Cell IPS+ HD 4.7 inch display with the resolution of 1280×768. Moving further LG Optimus G has 2GB DDR2 RAM, runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, sports 13MP rear camera and a front camera of 1.3MP.
LG Optimus G Specification
- 1.5GHz S4 Quad Core processor
- 4.7 inch IPS+ HD Display (1280×768)
- 2GB DDR2 RAM
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 13MP Rear Camera
- 1.3MP Front Camera
LG Optimus G weighs 145gm and the battery provided with it is of 2,100mAh which is also one of its kinds. The new technology developed by LG Chem improves the battery performance up to 60%. With all these new technology packed into one single device, it will be interesting to see how well the device will perform. One thing which LG Optimus G is missing is Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. With such a huge specification and Jelly Bean combined the performance would hit really high scores. We hope to see the update soon after the LG Optimus G gets into the market. Are you looking to but one?
- Samsung Galaxy S III Full Specifications : 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor, 1080p HD Display & New Ceramic Case
- LG Optimus LTE 2 announced with 2GB RAM,Wireless charging & TrueHD IPS display
- Samsung Galaxy S III Announced : 4.8-inch Display, 1.4GHz quad-core, 1080p HD, 4G LTE, 8MP Camera
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance officially announced, packs 1GHz Processor and 4.0” AMOLED display
- HTC Edge First Quad Core Smartphone Specification and Images Leaked