Chatting on Facebook is what we usually do. And many people have asked if there is any way to get back the chat history. And the answer is “no”. You cannot get back the deleted chat session with your friends. Though there is a way to save your future chat sessions with your friend.
If you want to look at what you have chatted with your friends or family than this trick is going to work for you. So with out wasting any time I am going to show you how to save Facebook Chat history.
Before starting I want to tell you that this will work only on Mozilla Firefox. So do keep in mind this thing. So to save your Facebook Chat history you need to download and install Firefox Add On called “Facebook Chat history manager”. To download click here and after installing Facebook Chat history manager restart your browser.
1. Go to Tools and there you can see Facebook Chat history manager. Now click on option “Create new account”.
2. Login with your Facebook ID and Password when asked by the application.
3. You will get an ID created by Facebook Chat history manager. After this enter the Login Name you desire and password for that.
4. Now you can acces your account history from tools> Facebook Chat history Manager> View history. Enter the login name and password.
5. Your history will be in front of you. Note the chat history will start to ave from the moment you install the Add on.