Since the launch of iOS 6 at the WWDC conference this year, this is the third installment of iOS beta from Apple to the developer’s devices. Apple has pulled out iOS 6 Beta 3 Build 10A5355d for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. As per the note provided by Apple the update to iOS 6 brings some minor bug fixes and issues that were noticed in the previous beta which is iOS 6 Beta 2.
Check Full Features of iOS 6
As usual the iOS 6 Beta 3 can be downloaded through developers account only. Either download it from the account directly or get it installed on your device directly via OTA by having your UDID. If you do not have a developer account then some torrent on the net might help you, but that is strongly not recommended since it is not legal.
Some of the changes that have been noticed in iOS 6 Beta 3 are with the Apple Maps App and Safari. Bug fixes and improvements are minor. But yet is to be discovered what the exact changes are.
So with increasing improvement regularly soon we will notice the final version out by Apple and hopefully along with the release of the most awaited Smartphone of this year, iPhone 5 or the next gen iPhone. And yes how can we forget the hot topic with rumors around, the mini version of the iPad, iPad Mini. It might also show up soon and we are waiting eagerly for that. Are you also in the queue to grab the iPad mini and the next gen iPhone right after they are launched? Am sure you are.
- Download iOS 5 Beta 6 for iPhone, iPod and iPad Without Developer Account
- How To Install iOS 5 BETA 5 On iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch
- Apple Seeds iOS 5 Beta 7 For iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad To Developers
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 6 Using RedsnOw For Your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad & iPod Touch