Android 4.1 Jelly Bean roms are out. We also have working Android 4.1 Jelly Bean roms running on Samsung galaxy S3, but should you install it or not? read the post to find out.
Custom ROMs have already made their way in the market thanks to members of XDA forums. With the little help and tweaks from here and there you can get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean running on Samsung galaxy s3.
But everything cannot be smooth sailing. As these ROMs are ported they obviously will not support the full features of your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Many things work on this ROM, but also many more things do not work. Check the list to find out whether it is worth to Install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 NOW
Thing that will Works:
- Hardware Acceleration.
- Notification LED.
- Cellular Radio (But No Audio so no Calls).
- Physical Buttons.
- Maybe More.
Thing that will not Works:
- Maybe more.
As you can see many important feature useful for day to day operation of phone are not working, it will be like Ferrari turn into normal cars.
So if you ask me
Should I Install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3?
- YES, if you want to just check it.
- NO, Strictly for daily use as normal operation won’t even be working properly
Hope we get the things clear, so tell us would you Install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3?
- Google To Release Android 5.0 Jelly Bean This Fall
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean announced, what are the features?
- Recover CD keys using Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder
- How To Install Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich On Samsung Galaxy S II And Galaxy S
- How To Install Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread On Samsung Galaxy S II