Finally we have some good news for iPhone 3G/3GS users, iPhone Dev team has released a newer version of RedSn0w 0.9.14b1 which now has a new option to downgrade iPhone 3G/3GS baseband 06.15.00 To 05.13.04.
Well now normally one would ask why anybody want to do that, till now only way to unlock iPhone 3G/3GS Baseband 06.15.00 was using the UltraSn0w and upgrading to iPad baseband 06.15.00.
But this resulted in many incompatibilities and issues with iPhone, sometimes the GPS won’t work and users can event use the stock IPSW rom. But now with RedSn0w 0.9.14b1 iPhone users will now have the option to downgrade to Baseband 05.13.04.
Once the iPhone 3G/3GS is downgraded to baseband 05.13.04, unlocking the iphone is really simple. And what more you can even retain the unlock without facing any issues.
For newbie’s and first time users we are going to publish complete tutorial tomorrow on How to Downgrade iPhone 3G/3GS Baseband 06.15.00 to 05.13.04.
And for some brave hearts who do not need any guidance, head over to download link and unleash the power of your locked beast.
- Redsn0w To Get Feature To Downgrade iPad (3rd Gen), iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and Restore Without iTunes
- Redsn0w 0.9.11b1 to downgrade iPhone 4S, iPad 3 and iPad 2 Firmware released
- How to downgrade iOS 5.1.1 to iOS 5.0.1/5.1 on iPhone 4S, iPad 2 using Redsn0w 0.9.11b1
- RedsnOw 0.9.9b6 Brings Windows Support For iOS 5 Jailbreak And Fixes Location Services Issue For iPhone 3GS 06.15 Baseband
- How To Unlock iPhone 4S/4/3GS On Any Baseband On iOS 5/5.0.1/5.1