Just to remind you SiriPort is the alternative to the most loved feature of iPhone 4S “Siri”. If you are wondering how to get or install Siri on non Siri iDevices then the answer is SiriPort. It’s loved by many people who wish to run Siri on their non Siri iDevices. There were many versions made available to public frequently by developers with bug fixes and support for all the new versions of iOS pulled out by Apple. We also had covered the version SiriPort 1.5-0. You can get more information about it SiriPort 1.5-0 from here.
But I would like to inform you that all of the previous versions of SiriPort will no longer work on your device. And so the developers have just pulled out a new update which is SiriPort (Original) 5.1.1-3. This new version is updated to work with iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 4G. But of course you need to have an Untethered Jailbreak on your device running iOS 5.1.1. Right now most of the alternatives of Siri are not working, so this is at present is the best option to install Siri on your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G and iPod Touch 3G.
So now you want to know how to install it. Well I am going to show that. First of all you need to uninstall any other Siri alternative installed or any Siri Proxy. SiriPort (Original) 5.1.1-3 does not require any Port to work. Also if you have the old versions of the SiriPort then uninstall it. Now let us go through the procedure.
How to install SiriPort (Original) 5.1.1-3 on iPhone 4G, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G and iPod Touch 3G
- First of all you need to have Jailbroken device. If it’s not, follow the instruction from the link below to get iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak on your device.
- Now Add the repository http://repo.siriport.ru and install the package of SiriPort (Original) 5.1.1-3 on your device.
- Download the certificate from this link.
- Reboot your device.
- Now activate Siri and say “Hi Siri” or any other phrase you wish until Siri responds. This might not work for the first time and you may need to repeat the phrase after some time until you get it.
So that is how you can get or install SiriPort (Original) 5.1.1-3 on your iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G. This is the best and the simplest way to get working Siri. Install SiriPort (Original) 5.1.1-3 and let us know if it works for you.
Discover more cool apps for iPhone from our Cydia Tweak and iPhone Apps gallery.
For more Cool Apps, News and other Tips and Tricks keep visiting GeekPrison.Com. For regular updates Like our Facebook Fanpage or Follow us on Twitter or follow on Google+.
- How to Install SiriPort 1.5-0 on iOS 5.1 in your iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad and iPod Touch 4G
- Siri Successfully Ported On iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4G With Server Support
- Install Siri With Free i4Siri Proxy Server For Spire On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad And iPod touch
- SpireServer for Sara Brings Siri To iPhone 4 / 3GS, iPad & iPod Touch
- Siri0us : The Siri Dictation On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G