A simple Bump is all that you need to share your contacts with other friends. A bump here literally means a slight push. Yes that it possible using the bump application for Android smart phones.
Bump application for Android as well as Apple’s iOS based smart phone i.e. iPhone allows you to share your data with other smart phone running the application by bumping them against each other.
Bump Application intelligently works with your phone sensor to detect the bump and send that information to the server where it matches information with other devices running the bump and also have felt the bump. Therefore it requires your physical location to quickly track down the other smartphone.
It simple words, the bump application should be present and running on both the devices when you bump them.
As bump is a cross platform application, it means iPhone and Android phones can finally bump into each other.
I can go and on and on about this apps, but I feel pointing you in right direction would be better, please read the very nice created faq for bump application and head over to below link to download bump application.
- How to make group video chat with your Facebook friends
- How to share files and folders on Facebook with FileFly
- Download Wf Phone Tools to manage your Windows Phone device
- How To Share Files via Bluetooth On Windows Phone 7 Device
- Download GO Backup to Backup/Restore Android Apps, Data,Contacts & SMS messages for free