The moment for which every iDevice users have been waiting for a long time will finally be available tomorrow. Hack In The Box Security Conference (HITBSecConf) which will be held tomorrow in Amsterdam is all set to notice the release of Absinthe v2.0 which is supposed to bring iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak. The news came in directly from HITB official twitter account.
HITB tweeted that the chronic dev team will give a LIVE demonstration of Absinthe v2.0 in the conference. Those most popular hackers including pod2g, MuscleNerd, planetbeing, p0sixninja, nikias will be attending the conference and of course demonstrating the demo of Untethered Jailbreak. The tool is currently fully functional and supports the following devices.
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 1
- iPad 2 Wifi
- iPad 2 GSM
- iPad 2 CDMA
- iPad 3 Wifi
- iPad 3 CDMA
- iPad 3 Global
- iPod 3G
- iPod 4G
- AppleTV 2
It’s been a long wait for users and finally the moment is arriving. If you are in Amsterdam then you can also grab a seat in the conference for 699 EUR as informed by HITB. The conference will be held tomorrow at Okura Hotel, Amsterdam. We will bring you every bit of information regarding the most awaited Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 5.1.1.
- Redsn0w 0.9.10b7 Tool For Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4S & iPad 2 On iOS 5.0.1
- iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak Releasing Next Week
- How To Jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Untethered Using Absinthe
- Absinthe A5 : The Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Released
- Untethered Jailbreak On iOS 5.1 iPad 2 Teased By Hacker i0n1c