There have been a bunch of rumors around for a while; out of which one was yesterday from WSJ which has reported that the next iPhone will sport a bigger screen, as big as 4 inch. And today it’s Reuter who also claims to have information that the next iPhone will indeed have a 4 inch display. Reuter reports today that Apple has plans to increase the size of the next iPhone and have already placed orders for the new display to suppliers in South Korea and Japan.
According to report the new displays are already in production under the suppliers LG Display Co Ltd, Sharp Corp and Japan Display Inc. The large display is said to have a 4 inch of size from corner to corner which will provide 30% increase in viewing as compared to current iPhone screen. If the said rumor is true then following the supply of the screen in June the production of the next iPhone will be starting in the month of August.
Earlier when the iPhone 4S was launched, large screen was expected from Apple but the consumers were disappointed. Only some of the hardware change and features were introduced. Considering that, Apple now must make a big change with the next iPhone coming and need to come up with a new design instead of the same iPhone 4.
And not to forget Samsung with those huge screen device’s and the very recent launch Samsung Galaxy S III with 4.8 inch of display. Apple really needs to bring up something that would be able to beat existing Smartphone’s. What do you think what Apple should do. Do let us know in the comment box below.
- Slightly Thicker iPad 3 In March, 4-inch Display For iPhone 5 And Thinner MacBook Pro Will Be Released Next Year [Report]
- Samsung Galaxy S III To Have 4.8″ Inch Super AMOLED HD Plus Display
- Samsung Galaxy S III Announced : 4.8-inch Display, 1.4GHz quad-core, 1080p HD, 4G LTE, 8MP Camera
- Will Apple Launch 8 inch iPad Mini To Compete With Android Tablets ?
- Apple iPhone 4S vs Apple iPhone 4 Specs Comparison & Review