HTC has announced HTC Desire C, new low segment Smartphone, which can also be called as successor to HTC Explorer. HTC Desire C is new affordable Android 4.0 Smartphone with Beats Audio.
HTC Desire C was spotted yesterday in Vodafone Portugal may catalog, but today official announcement came along with the press release revealing the complete details and specifications of HTC Desire C.
The exclusive and important feature of HTC Desire C is that it comes with Android 4.0 ICS and integrated beats audio.
Other than this HTC Desire C packs 600MHz processor (sic), with 3.5-inch of display with 480x320p HVGA resolution,
HTC Desire C will also have 4GB of internal memory along with 5MP rear camera with no flash.
I really wonder how 600 MHz processor will be able to run Android 4.0 ICS; let’s see how HTC will be able to create magic with these specs. Earlier it has done so in HTC Explorer which was the fastest phone sometime even beating the 800 MHz processor phones also.
One more thing is that the phone will be having 25 GB of Dropbox space with which you can securely backup all of your data on phone.
- HTC Desire S Android 2.3.5 update getting released
- HTC Edge First Quad Core Smartphone Specification and Images Leaked
- HTC Vivid PH39100 Gets Android 4.0 ICS update
- HTC confirms Ice Cream Sandwich update for their Android Devices, List of HTC phones getting ICS out
- HTC One X and One V Price and Release Date announced for India