HTC one X is commendable phone which is recently launched by HTC; you know what? It just simply got rooted. And the method to root is even simpler, our favorite One-Click Root Method.
So now we have One-Click Root Method for HTC One X, using which you can easily root your HTC one X Smartphone. So if you are sure then read ahead.
How to Root HTC One X using One-Click Root Method
1. First you need to download the HTC mobile phone drivers if you are on windows then download using the below link
3. Download the root-one-x.zip file.
4. First enabled the USB debugging on your phone, if you don’t know how to? Then check this link or simply do this on your phone Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
5. Once USB debugging is enabled then connect your phone to pc.
6. And click on the appropriate root file according to your OS.
- root.bat for Windows
- root-linux.sh for Linux
- root-mac.sh for Mac
Now the process to root will begin, and your HTC One X will be rebooted several times, after the process is finished you will have root access to your device.
Enjoy the rooted HTC One X and lets us know by commenting below.