With the very big launched of Samsung Galaxy S3,we have a very silent and sober announcement of LG Optimus LTE 2 which is the world’s first Smartphone with 2 GB of RAM.
We thought LG Optimus LTE 2 deserves a very spicy launch event just like other big phones. But anyway LG is just like that only.
LG is one of few innovators who are ahead of other manufacturers; remember LG Optimus 2X, the world’s first dual core Smartphone, yup that too was launched by LG.
LG Optimus LTE 2 comes with TrueHD IPS display which can be good match for Samsung AMOLED technology. Other than this LG Optimus LTE 2 will have 2,150mAh battery and wireless charging capabilities.
Wireless charging capabilities? Yes you have read it right; the phone will support wireless charging which is one of greatest innovations of all time.
Unfortunately there is no word on the processor but we expect it to be Tegra 3 or a better processor then S4, also there is no word on the pricing and availability.
So What do you think of world’s first phone with 2GB RAM? Comment below to let us know.
- LG Optimus LTE P936 Image & Specifications Leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S III Announced : 4.8-inch Display, 1.4GHz quad-core, 1080p HD, 4G LTE, 8MP Camera
- Motorola Droid Razr announced, will be available on Verizon Wireless
- LG announced Enhanced 2.3 Gingerbread Update for LG Optimus 3D
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE And Galaxy S II LTE – Specifications, Features And Release Date