Have you ever felt that Apple should do something to make it easier to turn Bluetooth on and off? You know it’s not really easy to turn Bluetooth on and off. You have to go through Settings> General> Bluetooth and finally toggle to turn On and Off Bluetooth. That annoys a lot. But now we have an App “Bluetooth OnOff” which allows you to do so right from the HomeScreen of your iOS device.
Bluetooth OnOff for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is a new App in App Store which makes the procedure of turning Bluetooth on and off very simple. The app has a very simple UI which when opened displays Bluetooth toggle switch. If Bluetooth is Off then you can turn it On from the switch. If it’s already On then the app provides the option to turn it Off. As simple as it can be.
You can also turn Bluetooth On and Off simply by launching the app. Which means just launch the App and Bluetooth will be On. To turn it Off kill the app from from Multitasking tray and then re launch the App. To enable this just go to settings panel of the app from the settings menu and turn On the OnOff switch. Bluetooth OnOff is compatible with iOS 4.1 and above running on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, new iPad, iPod Touch. It is available in App Store for $0.99.
Features of Bluetooth OnOff iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Turn Bluetooth On/Off with just a Tap
- Turn Bluetooth On/Off by launching App
- Compatible with iOS 4.1 and above
The interesting part here is that Bluetooth OnOff is available in the App Store. But these type of apps are normally seen in Cydia Store. Apple has actually approved the App to appear in App Store. Maybe there is some mistake Apple has made, because the app controls the Bluetooth settings directly which is against the rule of Apple. And they might just pull it off any time, but if they do not, then may be we’ll see some more apps like this soon. Next one could be Wi-Fi OnOff? What do you think?
Discover more cool apps for iPhone from our iPhone Apps gallery.
Also you can follow the Author of the article for more updates at Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
- SwipeDock Cydia Tweak for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch hides/Unhide Dock from HomeScreen
- Download Official 2012 IPLt20 App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch now
- AirBlue Sharing for iPhone, iPod and iPad allows file sharing via Bluetooth and WiFi to any device
- BatteryLevelAE Cydia Tweak for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Lets Siri Speak Battery information
- RushPlayer+ v1.4.4 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Plays HD Videos of various formats