Way back in September MEIZU announced the MX series, of which the MEIZU MX dual core was announced in the next month itself. But now, after much anticipation MEIZU MX Quad-Core details are also revealed with price and release date.
MEIZU MX Quad-Core is Samsung Exynos A9 CPU based Smartphone which is kind of first Smartphone to be powered by Samsung Exynos A9 CPU. The other phone to be powered by Samsung Exynos A9 CPU is the Samsung galaxy S III still to be launched.
Samsung Exynos A9 CPU has been optimized to lower the power consumption by 20% while the increased battery capacity of 1700mAh battery MEIZU MX Quad-Core is expected to last bit more longer.
Other specs fairly remain the same as MEIZU MX dual core Smartphone, with 4’’ ASV screen on 960×640 resolution, the screen offer astonishing display with no visible pixels.
Beside this it will come with 8 megapixel BSI camera with an f/2.2 lens aperture, capable of taking great photos even in low light conditions
MEIZU MX Quad-Core Smartphone Price and Release Date
- MEIZU MX Quad-Core 32GB version $425 USD
- MEIZU MX Quad-Core 64GB version $630 USD
- HTC Edge First Quad Core Smartphone Specification and Images Leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S III Full Specifications : 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor, 1080p HD Display & New Ceramic Case
- Samsung To Manufacture Quad Core A6 Chip For Apple
- HTC One X and One V Price and Release Date announced for India
- Nokia Announces Symbian Belle Powered 603 [Specification, Price And Release Date]