Finally the wait is over. Apple has officially announced that the new iPad will be launching in India on the 27th of April 2012. People have been waiting eagerly to get their hands on the new iPad aka iPad 3 and experience the most talked retina display. It is not only India but in all 21 countries are in the list that will see the launch of new iPad on 27th April. Even we did a bit of analysis and predicted that the device will get launched in the last week of April and finally it came true.
Price of new iPad/iPad 3 in India
|The new iPad Variants||New iPad 16GBWi-Fi||New iPad 16GBWi-Fi + 3G||New iPad 32GBWi-Fi||New iPad 32GBWi-Fi + 3G||New iPad 64GBWi-Fi only||New iPad 64GBWi-Fi + 3G|
|Pricing Details||INR 30,500||INR 38,900||INR 36,500||INR 44,900||INR 42,500||INR 50,900|
So these are the pricing details of the new iPad in India. The prices are slightly higher than the iPad 2. Not much difference. You can check the dropped pricing details of iPad 2. So are you going to buy the new iPad?
Also you can follow the Author of the article for more updates at Twitter or Google+.
- Possible/Expected Price and Release date of the new iPad/iPad 3 in India
- HTC One X and One V Price and Release Date announced for India
- Nokia Lumia 900 To Release On April 8th For $ 99 From AT&T
- Will Apple Launch 8 inch iPad Mini To Compete With Android Tablets ?
- Apple Announces Third Generation iPad, Apple TV & iOS 5.1