Notcom, the famous iOS hacker has released the new updated TinyUmbrella version 5.10.12 which can be used to save SHSH blob and BBTicket of iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1. The ability to save BBTicket is a new concept as it allows iPhone users to downgrade to a lower version baseband which can be used to Unlock your device.
Each and every time the iTune initiates the process of restore the device firmware and baseband generates a unique random number which is sent to Apple Servers. The Apple servers than correspond it with APTicket and BBTicket SHSH certificate which is matched to the number present on your iPhone. If both the numbers match than iTunes proceeds with the restore process by stitching the SHSH blob with the old ipsw file.
All iPhone users on iOS 5.1 build 9B176 are recommended to save the SHSH blob with the BBTicket for later downgrade to a lower version firmware along with the BBTicket. Later on if the Unlock becomes available you can easily do it with the unlock tool named Ultrasn0w.
- Save iOS 5.1 SHSH Blob With Updated iSHSHit
- How To Save iOS 5.1 SHSH Blob Using iSHSHit In Your iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
- TinyUmbrella Updated To Support New iPad & Apple TV SHSH blob
- How To Save iOS 5.0.1 SHSH Blobs Using TinyUmbrella For Future Jailbreak
- How To Downgrade iOS 5.1 Firmware And Save iOS 5 SHSH Blobs [iSHSHit]