SiriPort is one of the alternatives to Siri and it is also one of the easiest methods to get Siri on your non Siri iDevices. The previous version of SiriPort was 1.4-0 which is not compatible with the very latest iOS 5.1 by Apple. And those who have already updated with iOS 5.1 were not able to get SiriPort on their devices.
But the developers of SiriPort have now pulled out a new update of SiriPort 1.5-0 which is made to be compatible with iOS 5.1 in iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad and iPod Touch 4G. The update also brings in some bug fixes which were reported in the previous version of SiriPort. SiriPort have been used by many non Siri iDevices users and the reason why it is loved is the simplicity and easy installation process offered by SiriPort. All you need to do is install the package and follow a simple procedure to get started with fully functional Siri on your no Siri iDevice.
So let us go through the procedure of installing SiriPort 1.5-0 on iOS 5.1 in your iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad and iPod Touch 4G. But before that, notice that if you have any other Siri related tweak installed or Spire installed then remove them before installing SiriPort. Also if you have iOS 5.0.1 running then SiriPort 1.5-0 is not meant for you.
How to Install SiriPort 1.5-0 on iOS 5.1 in your iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad and iPod Touch 4G
Launch the Cydia App from the Spring Board and add source http://repo.siriport.ru.
- Now download the file SiriPort 1.5-0 from there and install it on your iDevice. You need to have Mobile Substrate if using iFile.
- After installation reboot your iDevice.
- Now download iPhone 4S certificate from the link http://siriport.ru/1.crt and open it.
- Again reboot your iDevice and go to settings to turn on Siri.
- Now to get started with Siri say “Hi Siri”. If it does not respond, keep saying until it does and once SiriPort starts working you are good to start a conversation with Siri.
So this was a simple procedure to install SiriPort 1.5-0 on iOS 5.1 in your iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad and iPod Touch 4G. SiriPort is one of the best Siri alternatives available and it does work well enough. So go ahead and install SiriPort 1.5-0 on your iDevice running iOS 5.1 and do let us know how it works.
Also you can follow the Author of the article for more updates at Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus.
- Install Siri With Free i4Siri Proxy Server For Spire On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad And iPod touch
- Direct Download Links For iOS 5.1 For Your iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS / iPad & iPod Touch
- SpireServer for Sara Brings Siri To iPhone 4 / 3GS, iPad & iPod Touch
- Siri0us : The Siri Dictation On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G
- Download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.2 To Tether-Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch On iOS 5.1