Every day we notice a new Cydia Tweak in the Cydia Store and it’s not going to stop. And since the tweaks arrive in the store, it is obvious we want to try them out. We keep checking out all those new tweaks and to do that we install them on our iDevices. If we like it we keep it and if we don’t we remove. But do we really remove them? I bet many of us forget to do so, mostly when we have a huge memory.
And we end up with bunch of Cydia Tweaks installed and that will finally slow down your iDevice. And when you realize it, you will then remove/delete the tweaks one by one wasting a lot of time. But not anymore coz here is a trick to remove/delete all Cydia Tweaks installed on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch together and at once. So let us guide you through the procedure by which you can remove/delete all Cydia Tweaks together and at once from your idevice.
How to Remove/Delete all Cydia Tweaks Together and at Once
- Tap and launch Cydia App from the Home Screen.
- Now go to Manage Tab and tap on the first option Packages.
- Scroll down the list to find “Mobile Substrate”.
- Tapping on Mobile Substrate will bring up another screen.
- Select Modify from the top right corner.
- Now tap on the option Remove and then confirm when prompted.
- Now just respring your device and then all your Cydia Tweaks installed will be removed from your iDevice.
Remember it does not remove each and every tweak but almost 99% f the tweaks, which I guess is enough. If some of the tweaks remained then you can remove them by regular procedure. The trick is actually discovered by iJailbreak and we do not take any responsibility of this trick. So now you can Remove/Delete all Cydia Tweaks together and at once from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Do let us know if it worked for you.
Also you can follow the Author of the article for more updates at Twitter or Google+.
- Spite Cydia Tweak for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is a new and faster Spire Alternative
- BatteryLevelAE Cydia Tweak for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Lets Siri Speak Battery information
- How To Password Protect Your Apps On iPhone / iPad & iPod Touch With DisableLaunch [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Tweeticide Allows You To Delete Tweets From Your iPhone & iPad
- Imperium Cydia Tweak for iPhone and iPod Touch is the best alternative for App Switcher