Yes the title is correct, if its android then it’s rootable, that’s the way android hackers and modder works, remember when the motoactv was hacked to boot to android. Well today we have the Bluestacks Beta software rooted and running the google play store opening plethora of apps.
Well if you want to root Bluestacks Beta and install Google Play Store on it, just follow the below tutorial
How to Root Bluestacks Beta and Install Google Play Store
1. First download the install Bluestacks Beta
2. Open the Bluestacks Beta and search for “Root Explore”
3. Download and install “Root Explore”
4. Download Vending.apk
5. Download Google Framework (GoogleServicesFramework.apk)
6. Copy Vending.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk to /data/bst folder
7. Give Vending.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk these Permissions (rwxr-xr-x) or through adb interface type this command:
adb shell chmod 755 /data/bst/vending.apk
adb shell chmod 755 /data/bst/googleservicesframework.apk
8. Now finally reboot the Bluestacks Beta
9. After rebooting you will find the Google Play store app
10. Launch the app and sign in with your google email id and password.