One of the most major benefit of jailbreaking your iOS device is that once you do so your device is now open to a whole new gallery of Cydia Tweaks. These Cydia tweaks allow you to perform those tasks with your device which would had been impossible otherwise. Today we have one more Cydia App which allows you to Adjust Brightness and use your LED flash as a torch light and the tweak is named aptly as BrightSlide.
BrightSlide, developed by Ron Melkhior which works on Activator gestures and allows you to adjust your displays brightness right from your SpringBoard and there is also a button on far right which when tapped activates the LED flash. You need to make sure that your device has got the Activator in it and also once installed you need to make sure that the App options have been added to the Activator settings.
BrightSlide is available in BigBoss repo in Cydia for free. This makes this App a must have as it adds two extra features which iOS doesn’t provide. Apple in iOS had bought the new feature to control volume from the Springboard but it didn’t provide any new option to change the brightness of the display and also by default there is no way to use the LED flash as a torch light.
You can use the BrightSlide from the HomeScreen and from within the Apps. When you launch the BrightSlide for the first time you will get a notification of “Double tap here to close window” which wont appear anymore.
- CamFast Cydia Tweak lets you launch Camera very quickly via Activator Actions
- Imperium Cydia Tweak for iPhone and iPod Touch is the best alternative for App Switcher
- BatteryLevelAE Cydia Tweak for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Lets Siri Speak Battery information
- Sparrow Push Cydia Tweak adds Push Notifications to Sparrow App for iOS
- How To Password Protect Your Apps On iPhone / iPad & iPod Touch With DisableLaunch [Jailbreak Tweak]