Safari is surely one of the best Mobile Internet Browser but there are certain features that even Safari doesn’t have. Since alot of time many iDevice users have wondered that why isn’t Safari having a Home button. Well Apple hasn’t yet solved the problem but if you have a Jailbroken iDevice you can surely have your Home button right away with this Cydia Tweak.
All you have to do is install the App Home Button in Safari 1.0 for iPhone by frozensun from the BigBoss Repo for $ 0.99. Once you have installed this App you just have to go to the App setting and enter the link of the Page which you want to set as Home Page.
Thats it now when ever you want to go to Home Page in your Safari browser all you have to do is just click on Menu and then Go Home.
Note: This tweak will not add an extra button as Home (As you must have expected), but its just giving you an option to go to a favorite page from the menu right away. This is a Cydia Tweak so needless to say you should have a Jailbroken iDevice in order to use it.
- Take Screenshots Of Webpages And Send It By E-Mail By E-mail Safari Screenshot.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Fix SSL Vulnerability On iOS 4.3.3 For Your iPhone, iPad And iPod [iSSLfix]
- Clear Annoying Badge Notification’s Using BadgeClear for your iPhone, iPad & iPod
- How to Jailbreak iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone safely