Having an android phone is a good thing, and if that phone is ROOTED then you have the best thing in your hand, you can do all sort of stuff you want to do with your device, one of which include the ability to set the boot animation.
For those who don’t know, Boot animation is the animated logo or splash screen then gets displayed when you powered on your device. (Yup that Stupid OEM LOGO).
So if you keep fiddling with boot animation then we got something for you, Bootanimation Manager v4.1, is a new tool developed by a developer at XDA forums.
Bootanimation Manager V4.1 manages your android phone boot animation right from your desktop pc, which is most simple and convenient way to manage it. As of now this tool runs on windows os only so you gotta have one.
Bootanimation Manager v4.1 also allows you to preview the animation right on your desktop before you can push it to your android phone.
Moreover it also provides you with the ability to backup the existing bootanimation, in this new version of Bootanimation Manager v4.1 you gets the drag n drop facility which is simple and really good.
We say, Download it Quick
- How to get Nexus Prime Boot Animation on your Android Device
- How To Create And Manage Sound Profiles In Android Devices [Audroid Audio Manager]
- Internet Download Manager For Your Android Device [AndroGet]
- How to Unlock Task Manager UI in Windows 8
- Download Galaxy Nexus ICL23D System Dump, Boot & Recovery Images