LG which has made it pretty big with its series of the Optimus smartphone had released a string of smartphone at CES, 2012. Now we have another entrant to the Optimus series, the LG Optimus LTE P936 and the image and specifications got leaked by popular smartphone website, the GSMDome.
The LG Optimus LTE P936 looks astonishingly similar to the Optimus LTE SU 640 which was released in Korea in 2011. Not only we have the leaked image but the site has also leaked the Specifications and it doesn’t look any different than the already available smartphones in the Optimus series.
LG Optimus LTE P936 Specifications :
Processor : A dual-core 1.5Ghz Qualcomm processor
OS: Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 but we do expect it to get the ICS update later.
Display : 4.5 inches 720p IPS HD display
Camera : An 8 MP camera capable of recording 1080p video
There is no ETA for the release date and neither are price and other information available. In US we already have the Nitro HD and Spectrum for AT&T and Verizon respectively.So the LG Optimus LTE P936 may be is targeted for the European market. We however with LG to upgrade it to quad-core and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS on the board itself. Having the LTE we can expect this device not be released in the Korean market.
For more information about the LG Optimus LTE P936 release date and price keep visiting GeekPrison.com.
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE And Galaxy S II LTE – Specifications, Features And Release Date
- LG Optimus Vu specification leaked
- Motorola Droid (HD/Spyder/Razr) Specifications leaked, will be faster than iPhone 4S
- Exclusive Specifications of Verizon Galaxy Nexus aka Nexus Prime Ice Cream Sandwich phone leaked
- Image of Samsung Galaxy S III Leaked