iMessage, which is the Apple version of the very popular BBM service has received very well by iPhone and iPad users. Apple has also introduced the feature to the Mac OS X computers who are able to send and receive files. However the iPhone and iPad users are neither able to receive or send any kind of files over iMessage. With Attacher, a jailbreak tweak at least half of that problem is solved.
Attacher, allows users to receive any kind of file on their iPhone and iPad but still however it does not support the feature to send any file format. Once you receive a message via iMessage you can see a blue arrow button next to the attachment. When you tap on that button you will be presented with a dialog box that will allow you to open the file in iFile or any other App supporting that format.
Attacher is available for free in ModMyi repo for iPhone and iPad.
For more iOS Apps visit our iOS App gallery.
- How To Setup And Use iMessage For iOS 5 iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- How To Send Any File As Email Attachment On Your iPhone And iPad [AnyAttach]
- AirBlue Sharing for iPhone, iPod and iPad allows file sharing via Bluetooth and WiFi to any device
- Open Zip files from attachments on your iPhone and iPad using Zip Brower-Download for free today
- Siri0us : The Siri Dictation On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G