The new iPad has been launched and is now being used by many users around. As we always have noticed, iDevices comes out with some minor problems (remember battery issue with iPhone 4S and Antenna issue with iPhone 4). And similarly the new iPad also has some problems which include the heating issue and a very recent is the issue with Wi-Fi. The new iPad is said to have very poor Wi-Fi reception.
Many users are facing a lot of problem with their Wi-Fi connectivity. But it is not a very big issue since it is said that the problem is caused due to software and not hardware. And so this would hopefully soon be fixed by Apple with the next software update. But till then there is small trick available which at present will fix the Wi-Fi issue in the new iPad. So let us go through the steps for further details on How to Fix the Wi-Fi issue in the new iPad/iPad 3. There are two methods available and I will writing both of them for sure.
How to Fix the Wi-Fi issue/problem in the new iPad/iPad 3
- Go to settings from the menu
- Tap on General option and then tap to Wi-Fi
- Now you can see a blue arrow next to the network/router you are connected to. Tap on that arrow.
- Next screen will appear with the option “Forget this Network” tap on it.
- Now return to the Wi-Fi network and connect your router again and enjoy.
- Go to settings and then tap on reset.
- Select “Reset Network Settings”.
- Now reboot your new iPad and connect it to your router again.
The following two methods are available to fix the Wi-Fi issue/problem in the new iPad/iPad 3. This is not official but is being posted on the OSXDaily and we hope that the issue will soon be officially fixed by Apple with the next software update. But till then you can try above methods and enjoy strong Wi-Fi connection on your new iPad. Do let us know if it is working for you.
Also you can follow the Author of the article for more updates at Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus.