Samsung Galaxy S III is surely the very big thing coming this year after the new iPad. And so the number of rumors about Samsung Galaxy S III is increasing every day. And the much talked topic about the Galaxy S III is the launch date. There have already been a lot of rumors around and some of them suggest that the device will come in the month of May 2012. But the Samsung China chief Exec Kim Young-Ha has something different for us.
According to a report from Maeli Business News, the chief Exec has actually slipped his tongue and revealed that the Samsung Galaxy S III will be arriving in the month of April this year and not May. The image which was leaked and is believed to be the image of Samsung Galaxy S III also has a hint of the May launch. But Samsung has other plans regarding the launch. If what we are hearing comes true then those who are eager to buy the devise after its launch of course will heave a sigh of relief. And we hope that Samsung will finally pull off the curtains from this most awaited Smartphone of this year.
Also you can follow the Author of the article for more updates at Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus.
- Samsung To Launch Galaxy S III In April [Report]
- Samsung Galaxy S III Specifications and Price revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S III To Have 4.8″ Inch Super AMOLED HD Plus Display
- Image of Samsung Galaxy S III Leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S III Full Specifications : 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor, 1080p HD Display & New Ceramic Case