After the release of the all new iPad or the iPad 3 the developers worldwide have spent a lot of their time in upgrading their iOS Apps to suit the Retina Display. However while downloading and installing many iOS Apps some users have noticed the “Waiting….” error and their download getting stuck in between. According to OS X Daily the glitch is caused due to download of more than one iOS App simultaneously.
The method to overcome this error is very simple. As the error is caused to to downloading many Apps simultaneously one can download and install one iOS App at a time to maintain a smooth download. There are two possible methods to do so :
- Pause the download of a single iOS App and pause it and resume it again to start the download.
- If the above method does not work you can reboot your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
This could either be a bug or is happening as the Apple Servers are busy as the new iPad owners are downloading the Retina Display compatible Apps.
- How To Fix Waiting For Activation Error Of FaceTime On iOS 5
- How To Fix Camera Roll Error On iPhone 4S & iPad 2 After Untethered Jailbreak
- Apple Seeds iOS 5.1 To Developers, Doesn’t Fix The Battery Issue
- Direct Download Links For iOS 5.1 For Your iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS / iPad & iPod Touch
- Infinity Blade II Gets Updated To Fix Crashes On Older iOS Devices