Samsung Galaxy S III, which is one of the most awaited smartphone of 2012 and Samsungs contender against iPhone 5 is set to release in April. Now courtesy of a Reddit user we even have a rather convincing image of Samsung Galaxy S III which is supposedly going to be used for its Add Campaign.
The image also suggests that the device will be announced in Samsung Unpacked event in London, England on May 22nd. That is obviously not certain and not official and hence to verify its authenticity we have to wait for the Samsung Unpacked Event. Samsung had earlier announced that it wouldnt announce the Smartphone until it is completely ready for retail.
Talking about the design, the device does looks stunning. It appears to be very slim and having edge to edge glass display of the awesome Super AMOLED HD Plus display. Some other notable feature of the Samsung Galaxy S III are dedicated camera button, front speaker grill and grey/black border with white body.
The image mention the firm Weber Shandwick which had worked with Samsung in CES 2010, Samsung press event. This also makes the image a lot more convincing. Whether this is the official image of the device or not we will deninitely come to know soon.
- Samsung To Launch Galaxy S III In April [Report]
- Samsung Galaxy S III To Have 4.8″ Inch Super AMOLED HD Plus Display
- Samsung Galaxy S III Full Specifications : 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor, 1080p HD Display & New Ceramic Case
- Samsung Galaxy S III Specifications and Price revealed
- Download Grand Theft Auto III for $2.99 from Android Market