Motorola has revealed the Motoroal Defy+ amidst the news of google buying Motorola. Motorola Defy+ is successor to much successful rugged,water resistant,scratch resistant Motorola defy.
Motorola defy+ has some decent improvements over the Motorola defy. Motorola defy+ comes with 1GHz processor, Android Gingerbread 2.3, Gorilla glass 3.7 inch display with a 5 Mega pixel camera present on it back, as expected it is water,scratch and dust resistant like its predecessor.
Features of Motorola Defy+
- Android Ginger 2.3 by Google.
- 1 GHz processor that run faster for web browser & multitasking.
- 5 Mp camera with LED Flash,auto Focus and digital zoom.
- 3.7 inch Scratch Resistant gorilla Glass Display.
- it has 2GB internal memory with 2GB microSD card included in the box,memory card slot which can accept up to 32GB memory card
Motorola Defy+ will be released in Asia, Europe and Latin America this fall, as of now there is no word on Release date and pricing.
No related posts.