Just a couple of days ago we had posted a guide to install iPhoto on First Generation iPad/iPad 1. The trick worked fine for a lot of first iPad users. The only problem faced was, in order to run the trick iOS 5.1 was needed. iPhoto also worked with iOS 5.0.1 but was not really compatible. It crashed and was a not smoothly working on iOS 5.0.1.
Not only with first iPad but with iPad and iPhone running iOS 5.0.1, iPhoto is not compatible. But now we have a new Cydia Tweak which eliminates the need of iOS 5.1 to install iPhoto. iPhoto501Fix for iPad and iPhone is the new Cydia tweak which fixes the crash of iPhoto on iOS 5.0.1. It does what the name indicates. Fixing crashes of iPhoto on iOS 5.0.1. The previous trick to install iPhoto on first generation iPad did not require any Jailbreak. But this one does as it is a Cydia Tweak.
iPhoto501Fix for iOS 5.0.1 gets installed very silently and does the work it is meant for. It makes iPhoto installed in your iPad and iPhone work smoothly without any bugs and crashes. If you have not installed iPhoto due to this problem then you can now relax and get it installed in a working condition without any problem. iPhoto501Fix for iOS 5.0.1 is available in Cydia store for free under BigBoss repo. You can grab it right now from the Cydia Store. And yes do let us know whether it is working for you.
Discover more cool apps for iPhone from our iPhone Apps gallery.
Also you can follow the Author of the article for more updates at Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus.
- Guide to install iPhoto on your First Generation iPad/iPad 1
- How to install Adobe Photoshop Touch on First Generation iPad/iPad 1
- AirBlue Sharing for iPhone, iPod and iPad allows file sharing via Bluetooth and WiFi to any device
- How To Password Protect Your Apps On iPhone / iPad & iPod Touch With DisableLaunch [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Control Your iPhone & iPad From Notification Center Using NCControl [Jailbreak Tweak]