Looks like Apple is aware of all the Jailbreak activity taking place in the iPhone hacker community and what’s more they have even mentioned the name Dream Team officially on their iOS 5.1 Security Page.
Its obviously certain that the fruit company keeps a track of the activities in the jailbreak community and knows exactly the people who are responsible for the exploits which are used to jailbreak millions of iDevices. Recently we had also seen the creator of Jailbreak.Me, Nicholas Allegra a.k.a Comex getting recruited by Apple.
What is more interesting is that the jailbreak Dream Team has been mentioned in the official pages by Apple. Looks like they will now be forever referred as the iOS Jailbreak Dream Team.
List of hackers in the iOS Jailbreak Dream Team :
Here’s full log of the bug description in iOS 5.1 Security Page :
“Available for: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation) and later, iPad, iPad 2
Impact: a malicious program could bypass sandbox restrictions
Description: A logic issue existed in the handling of debug system calls. This may allow a malicious program to gain code execution in other programs with the same user privilages.
CVE-2012-0643 : 2012 iOS Jailbreak Dream Team”
Now, the member of the Dream Team, pod2g has recently also announced his active involvement in iOS 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak. Look’s like there is more to come from the iOS Jailbreak Dream Team.
- iOS 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak Coming Soon By Pod2g & His Team
- Chronic Dev Team Releases Tool Of Mass Exploitation To Help Find More Exploits For Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 5
- iPhone 4S Untethered Jailbreak On iOS 5.0.1 Demoed On Video
- iOS 5.1 Beta 3 Patches Untethered Jailbreak Exploit Corona
- How To Jailbreak Apple TV 4.4.4 Untethered With Seas0npass [Tutorial]