Windows 8 Consumer Preview was released with much fanfare and hype in the Mobile World Congress last week. The new Metro UI has been received well by many but Microsoft also took a bold move by completely taking down the Start Menu and the Start button Orb and introduced a new Start Screen in its place. Now with a simple trick you can get the good old Start Menu and Start button in Windows 8.
How To Get Start menu and Start button orb In Windows 8 :
Step 1 : Download ViStart, a freeware which remodels your Start Menu.
Step 2 : During installation uncheck any bundled option.
That’s it !! This tweak will instantly place the Start menu on your screen which you can also access with Windows key. All users who have got accustomed to the Windows 7 interface will find this trick much helpful.
- How to get Windows 7 Start menu in Windows 8 [Registry Tweak]
- How To Put My Computer Icon On Desktop & Start Screen In Windows 8
- How To Add Home Button In Safari [Home Button in Safari 1.0]
- How to Transform Windows XP to Windows 8
- How To Change Windows 8 Default Theme And Unlock Hidden Feature’s [BluePoison]