Yesterday we posted a trick to install iPhoto on First Generation iPad/iPad 1. It worked well and the app is now being used by many users. iPhoto was only available for iPhone only until Apple launched it for iPad 2 and the new iPad. Let me cut this topic and get the main point.
Adobe Photoshop Touch is an amazing app for iPad 2 and the new iPad. Though the app does not bring every feature of PC version but it sure has sufficient feature to create magic on your iPad. But unfortunately this app is also not available for the First Generation iPad/iPad 1. Since it is not available for first Generation iPad, I thought of sharing a tweak to make it work on it. So follow the steps below to install Adobe Photoshop Touch on First Generation iPad/iPad 1. But before that, download Adobe Photoshop Touch from iTunes for $9.99 and iPhone configuration Utility.
How to install Adobe Photoshop Touch on First Generation iPad/iPad 1
- After downloading the apps I mentioned above, launch iTunes and connect your iPad to Sync with it.
- Now launch iPhone Configuration Utility and click on the option “Applications” on the left side.
- After this click on the “Add” option at the top left corner and locate iPhoto from your Hard Drive.
- Now that you have connected your iPad, you will be able to see the name of it appear just below Applications and under the hood “Devices”.
- Click on the name of your iPad and search Adobe Photoshop Touch from the list of applications that will appear on the right side.
- Once you find iPhoto in the list, simply click on it and select to install. After a few moments Adobe Photoshop Touch will be installed successfully on your First Generation iPad/iPad 1.
The following procedure will hopefully install Adobe Photoshop Touch on your First Generation iPad/iPad 1. If you have any queries then feel free to ask in the comment box below. So I hope the trick will work for you and Adobe Photoshop Touch will get installed on your First Generation iPad/iPad 1. Do let us how it works in the comment box below and yes enjoy the app.
Note: The trick worked well for us and we are sharing. We do not guarantee that it will work for you as well. So before continuing the procedure, proceed on your own risk. Also You do not need to Jailbreak your First Generation iPad for this trick to work. But you need iOS 5.1 as iPhoto is compatible with iOS 5.1 and above only. So make sure you have iOS 5.1 before continuing. Other than this there is no other requirement to install Photoshop Touch on First Generation iPad/iPad 1.