Google Play Store is already been launched for Android Devices, for who don’t know , Google Play Store is a new online digital entertainment destination where you can find all your music, movies, books and apps on the web and on your Android Device
Overall it is one stop solution for all these Google products Android Market, Google Music and the Google eBookstore. From now on the Android Market store will be called as Google Play store, Google Music will be called as Play Music, Google Books as Play Books, and the Video App will turn into Play Movies.
As of now the Google Play store is already rolling out to many user to replace the Android Market, there is not much difference except the cool new icon of Google Play Store. But still if you want to try you can force install the Google Play Store on your Android now, but you should be running on Android 2.2 to do that.
How to Force Install Google Play Store on your Android device now
- First you need to install other Google apps such as Play Books, Play Movies, or Play Music.
- Then go to settings >> apps >> market and press the clear data button.
- Now launch all of the apps you have previously installed, Play Books, Play Movies, or Play Music.
- Hit the new Play Store icon and Accept the new terms of service.
- Now the Google Play store will be installed of your device, enjoy.
- Download And Install Google Music 4.0.1 Now On Your Android Device
- iOS App Store Vs Android Market Vs Ovi Store Vs WP MarketPlace
- How to Play Games on Google Plus
- How To Install Multiple APK File On Android Device At Once [Mass APK Installer]
- How to Download Songs from Google Music with Google Music Downloader