One of the most awaited smartphone of 2012 the Samsung Galaxy S III which was supposed to be launched at the Mobile World Congress 2012, will now be launched at Samsung’s own event in April. According to a new report by ZDNet Korea they have even confirmed the date with Cheil Worldwide, Samsung’s marketing and advertising agency.
Cheil Worldwide is also planning a huge advertising campaign in UK during the Summer Olympics in London as UK will be one of the first country where the device will be launched followed by a same strategy worldwide.
We had earlier reported about the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S III and the device is expected to have some real good hardware.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S III :
- 4.8 inch, full HD 1080P resolution Super AMOLED HD Plus display with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 1.5 GHz Samsung Exynos processor.
- 8 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front camera for video calling.
- A brand new ceramic case giving a solid finish.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich pre-installed.
- 4G LTE Connectivity.
- Samsung Galaxy S III To Have 4.8″ Inch Super AMOLED HD Plus Display
- Samsung Galaxy S III Full Specifications : 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor, 1080p HD Display & New Ceramic Case
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), 7 inch ICS tablet announced by Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE And Galaxy S II LTE – Specifications, Features And Release Date
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 & Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 4.2 Specifications Announced