Apple has officially announced the event to launch its latest iteration of the tablet device which will presumably be named as iPad 3 or iPad HD. Now according to a latest report the fruit company is working day in and out to begin the shipping of the iPad 3 to customers by March 16th i.e. only 9 days after the official announcement.
Just like each and every Apple product the pre-order of the latest iPad is expected to break all records and set new barriers in the tablet industry. Late shipments and acute shortage of supply is a norm when we are talking about iDevices. There were also some reports about the shipments of iPad 3 has already commenced from the Foxconn and Pegatron manufacturing units from the mainland China. This time Apple is trying to give full customer satisfaction with all deliveries on time.
Now lets go through a brief round-up of what we know about the iPad 3 till now :
- iPad debut of a Retina display being produced by Sharp with 2048-by-1536 pixels resolution.
- An A5.X or A6 quad core processor.
- 4G LTE connectivity supporting major carriers in U.S.
- A 5 MP or more a la iPhone 4S an 8 MP camera.
- iOS 5.1 pre installed.
There are also reports that Apple was initially planning to launch a high profile Retail Store in Houston on March 17th but now has moved the date on March 16th.
However to know more about any official announcements by Apple keep visiting GeekPrison.com.
- Apple Announces iPad 3 Event To Be Held At March 7 At San Francisco
- iPad 3 Production Begin And Set For March Launch
- Apple To Unveil iPad On First Week Of March
- Slightly Thicker iPad 3 In March, 4-inch Display For iPhone 5 And Thinner MacBook Pro Will Be Released Next Year [Report]
- iPad 3 with 4G LTE coming on March 7th, date confirmed