Earlier we had reported about some specifications leaked about the Samsung Galaxy S III. Samsung was earlier planning to release the successor to the super popular Galaxy S II at the Mobile World Congress 2012 which is now being held at Barcelona, Spain. Later the Korean giant postponed the announcement to cite a Global Launch of the much awaited smartphone.
The folks at BGR have now published a detailed specification about the Samsung Galaxy S III and if these are the official specs than we can surely expect an awesome smartphone being added to the star studded Galaxy series.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S III :
- 4.8 inch, full HD 1080P resolution Super AMOLED HD Plus display with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 1.5 GHz Samsung Exynos processor.
- 8 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front camera for video calling.
- A brand new ceramic case giving a solid finish.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich pre-installed.
- 4G LTE Connectivity.
The Samsung Galaxy S II has been the star performer by Samsung and it sky rocketed the Korean giant sales to a new level . The smartphone had millions in pre orders and we expect the same from the Galaxy S III. One of the very few issue with Galaxy S II was the not-so-good quality of the case and with ceramic case being included in the new smartphone we expect that issue to resolve soon.
For more details about release date, price and official announcement by Samsung keep visiting GeekPrison.com
- Samsung Galaxy S III To Have 4.8″ Inch Super AMOLED HD Plus Display
- Samsung Galaxy S III Specifications and Price revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance officially announced, packs 1GHz Processor and 4.0” AMOLED display
- Samsung To Manufacture Quad Core A6 Chip For Apple
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE And Galaxy S II LTE – Specifications, Features And Release Date