All Android lovers who have been waiting anxiously for the successor to the super popular Samsung Galaxy S II have something very interesting coming up for them. According to a latest report the Samsung Galaxy S III will feature a massive 4.8 Inch Super AMOLED HD Plus display.
The report comes from the popular blog Boy Genius Report (BGR) in which they have stated that according to some reliable source the South Korean company will launch the S III with the massive display in over 50 markets / cities hence making a Global Launch to the one of the most awaited phone of 2012.
Some specifications about the smartphone are almost certain now, like it will sport a quad-core Exynos chip to rival the Tegra 3. The superphone is also rumored to have advanced optics and 4G LTE for supported networks. Of course it will be shipped with Android ICS 4.0 pre-installed.
This is make the galaxy S III a very massive phone next to the mammoth Samsung Galaxy Note which has a 5.3″ Inch screen. It seems that Android power smartphone manufacturers have entered a phase where they think the bigger it is the better it will be. However many users are already shunning away from massive screen smartphone due to the difficulty they face while handling them. Also it seems that there is not even a single high-end smartphone in the 3.5″ to 4″ inch range.
For more updates abput the release and detailed specification of the Samsung Galaxy S III, keep visiting GeekPrison.com.
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance officially announced, packs 1GHz Processor and 4.0” AMOLED display
- Samsung Galaxy S III Specifications and Price revealed
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), 7 inch ICS tablet announced by Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Note Launched in India for INR 35,000
- Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S II/2, Tab Series and Note is confirmed by Samsung Italy