It’s amazing how consumer electronics technology has leaped in the past few years. Some products which were considered as purely science fiction few years ago now seems completely obvious necessity. Now this one is surely for those who consider technology as a serious part of their fashion statement. Although rumored for a long time now we have serious evidences of Google possibly releasing a Terminator-styled heads-up display type product which is built into a pair of wearable glasses.
According to The New York Times claiming that their sources have even confirmed the product. At present technical details of the product is unavailable but however it is going to feature certain cutting edge technologies branded under the name Google. According to sources the device will feature an embedded display only an inch or two away from the wearers eye and would display additional information in real time captures by the means of the camera in front and transmitted over 3G/ 4G network.
Some other rumored feature of the glasses are :
- Flash at front for better use of camera.
- Ability to take voice inputs from the user.
- Powered by Android OS.
As the product is still rumored but not confirmed it is almost impossible to predict the prices at which it will be available but the source claims that the device will retail at around lower end of $150 all the way up to $600 depending on the chosen specification.
If that is a case than we can say that now it will be Google which will bring an absolutely unique and innovative idea into the market and open a new segment of products. To get more information about the product keep visiting GeekPrison.com
- Nokia Announces Symbian Belle Powered 603 [Specification, Price And Release Date]
- Android Powered Television Released By HCI
- Slightly Thicker iPad 3 In March, 4-inch Display For iPhone 5 And Thinner MacBook Pro Will Be Released Next Year [Report]
- Google Patents Android Pattern Unlock Screen
- Steve Jobs Biography : The Best Selling Book Of The Year