With mobile web browsing set to cross that of the desktop in terms of magnitude by 2015 it is very crucial for webmasters to have a mobile web interface of their site. While there are already many services and solutions for the task but not all of them that user friendly or efficient for the need. Pressly is set to launch a self service platform for bloggers to transform their WordPress sites, Tumblr blogs, Twitter updates and other social feeds into tablet and touch-friendly sites that work on the iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry PlayBook and Android tablets.
Pressly has already signed some big internet names like The Economist Group, Toronto Star and yet to be launched NBC website. Pressly will become one more option for Bloggers to make their blog go mobile like OnSwipe which offers self-serve dashboard as well as wordpress plugin to make a tablet and mobile friendly website.
Pressly also offers pre-built templates and customizations which makes it more interesting. You can sign up for free from here from the official Pressly website. The service will initially launch with few hundred bloggers and while registering you have to refer three more users to get registered.
- How To Write An SEO Friendly Blog Post With Keywords
- Vonage Mobile for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android lets you make free international calls and send text messages
- How To Increase Traffic To Your Blog
- How to check your website’s compatibility with over 70 different Browsers?
- iOS Becomes The No. 1 Mobile OS, Android Falls To No : 2