Acer has started rolling out Android 4.0.3 ICS update for Acer iconia tab a200, it was expected to be launching with ICS, but unfortunately it didn’t, but as promised by acer, Iconia Tab A200 is getting a delayed android 4.0.3 ICS update.
This update increment the version number of the Acer iconia tab to Android 4.0.3, with Acer_AV041_A200_1.037.00_PA_CUS1 as the builds number of the A200′s tablet
Acer Iconia Tab A200 Android 4.0.3 ICS update change-log
The official change-log is still not available but we will update this post as soon as it’s available
This update is expected to improve the battery life of Iconia Tab along with some performance enhancement.
Acer Iconia Tab A200 Android 4.0.3 ICS update details
- Android Version : 4.0.3
- Image Version : Acer_AV041_A200_1.037.00_PA_CUS1
- Kernel Version : 126.96.36.199+
- Build Number : Acer_AV041_A200_1.097.00_PA_CUS1
- Image P/N : FM.S16A0.024
As usual this update is provided OTA, so you’ll have to wait for notification; if you haven’t got any notification and can wait anymore you can manually initiate the update process by doing below
Settings >> about tablet >> System update >> Check now.
If the update is shown as available then hit the install button, if not then don’t worry check after sometime as it is usual for update to rollout in batches
Once you have updated your Acer Iconia Tab A200 to Android 4.0.3, please comment below to share your experiences
- Acer Iconia Smart Launched in India for INR 29,000
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 10.1 Gets Android 3.2 Honeycomb update in India
- Galaxy Nexus GSM getting Android 4.0.2 ice cream sandwich update
- Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S II/2, Tab Series and Note is confirmed by Samsung Italy
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), 7 inch ICS tablet announced by Samsung