Earlier we had reported about the release of the popular Rovio game Angry Bird’s on Facebook. Finally just moments ago the most successful mobile game has been launched in the worlds biggest social networking website. And it seems that the launch has came a day earlier as 14th February was earlier announced as the release date.
The Angry Birds is currently available in the Beta stage and hence we expect to some new options and features in future. Some options of the Facebook Angry Birds Beta include are :
- Choose between three gameplay levels: Poached Eggs, Surf and Turk (exclusive to Facebook users) and the Mighty Hoax.
- An offer for users to receive a free Valentines Day gift.
- The obligatory ‘invite’ friends option which is present in pretty much all Facebook apps.
- User profile information which includes current scores.
- Standard system options, including toggling sound on or off and viewing developer information.
- Your user inbox, the Angry Birds gameplay shop which allows game content and upgrades to be purchased and a placeholder for the future avatar customization section.
The game UI and other features are very much similar to the mobile game we are used to. As the Facebook game needs it to be played in the web browser the experience could had been somewhat rigid but the developers at Rovio have done a fantastic task and the game-play is absolutely fluid.
Head over to this link to play Angry Birds in Facebook.