Samsung today has added one more member to GALAXYTab family and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) is the name of the new 7 inch Tablet by Samsung. In an official press release Samsung announced the launch of this 7 incher, which is the first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet by Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) other then running Android ICS, packs a whopping 1GHz Dual Core processor. Let’s go through other specifications.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) as we said has a 7 inch LCD display with resolution of 1024 x 600p. Also it has 3MP rear camera and a front shooter as well. 1GB RAM, 16/32GB internal memory and microSD support in included. In terms of connectivity Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and HSPA+ support. Inclusion of other basic features is obvious. According to press release the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) will first hit the UK market in first week of March and other countries will follow soon. Pricing details are not out yet, but we hope it will soon be revealed. Stay tuned for more information, we’ll get you every bit of details.
- Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S II/2, Tab Series and Note is confirmed by Samsung Italy
- Samsung Galaxy S II getting Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update on 1st March
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance officially announced, packs 1GHz Processor and 4.0” AMOLED display
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (730)8.9 launched in India
- Samsung galaxy Y S5360 Price,Specification Announced for India