A new group of iPhone hackers called ChinaSnow Dev Team have developed a new Unlock for iPhone 4S on Basebands 1.0.11, 1.0.13 & 1.0.14 which is very similar to the already popular Gevey SIM called TPSIM. Hence finally adding the latest iPhone 4S also into the unlock segment.
The unlock is hardware specific and does not require any software installations. The unlock is not yet available in the market and is currently in the pre-order phase. You can buy and ship it from their website. The TPSIM is available for $ 85 which makes it very expensive as an unlock.
TPSIM is having some more features than Gevey SIM. The TPSIM unlike the Gevey sim does not require a quick emergency call, and supports the iPhone 4S.
Here’s a list of the TPSIM unlock’s features:
- Plug and play, no jailbreak required
- No need to dial 112 after activation
- Supports 3G, EDGE, MMS, and FaceTime
- Supports iPhone 4S baseband 1.0.11, 1.0.13 and 1.0.14.
- Supports iPhone 4 baseband 1.59.00, 2.10.04, 3.10.01, 4.10.01
- Won’t affect your device’s warranty — no hardware modding needing
- Robust and sturdy steal custom SIM tray
- Unlock works on all world networks
- Uses high performance original F981 chip for ultra-low power consumption
- How To Unlock iOS 5 On iPhone 4 / 3GS Using UltrasnOw 1.2.4 Or Gevey SIM
- How To Unlock iOS 5.0.1 On iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 With Ultrasn0w Fixer
- How To Unlock iPhone On iOS 5.0.1 With Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 [Tutorial]
- How To Unlock iPhone 4S On iOS 5 / 5.0.X Without Any Modifications
- Unlock Your iPhone By Shaking Gestures With ShakeToUnlock