Developers at the XDA forums have finally found a way to Root Sony Tablet S, this tablet has been waiting for a long time to get a root method and finally developers has got the method to root it.
Sony Tablet S is an Android Honeycomb Tablet which was released in US five months ago, but still the root for Sony Tablet S was not available until a developer at vulnfactory.com found a bug in logging service running as root named nfx_log_service.
Well we’ll leave all the technical stuff here and if you want to read more about you can check this page
Requirements to Root Sony Tablet S
- Windows Computer
- Sony Tablet S
- Batch Script File(Download from below)
How to Root Sony Tablet S
- Connect your Sony Tablet S to your windows computer using USB
- USB debugging should be enabled on your phone, check this post if you do not know How to Enable USB Debugging Android Mobile
- ADB should be working, you can check if ADB is working or not using “ADB Devices” command, if ADB is not working check this page
- Finally extract the downloaded zip file, double click on the RUN.BAT file
- Your Sony Tablet S is finally rooted; you can verify the rooting by loading an app which requires root access such as Titanium backup
Disclaimer: Any Damage done to your device using this method, only YOU will be responsible for it.