This is it, the wait is finally seeming to get over. Apple, the designers of the most successful tablet device in the market are going to release the next iteration of the iPad on the first week of March, according to latest reports.
According to the popular blog AllThingsD, the iPad 3 will be released in March and that too at the popular venue i.e. San Francisco: the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
Apple’s not holding an event in February. But it is holding one in March — to launch its next iPad.
Sources say the company has chosen the first week in March to debut the successor to the iPad 2, and will do so at one of its trademark special events.
AllThingsD, is not only popular but also they have a good track record of leaking the exact release date of the iDevices. Last year also AllThingsD predicted the release of the iPhone 4S in October.
Talking about the all new iPad 3, if the rumors are believed it is going to be quite a device. Some interesting facts about the iPad 3 are as follows:
- An all new faster quad-core chip, the A6 presumably.
- Retina Display with the awesome display resolution density 2048×1536.
- As we had earlier reported about the iOS being released on March 9th, hence it will be shipped with iOS pre-installed.
- iOS 5.1 expected to release on 9th March
- iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak Releasing Next Week
- iPad 3 Production Begin And Set For March Launch
- Slightly Thicker iPad 3 In March, 4-inch Display For iPhone 5 And Thinner MacBook Pro Will Be Released Next Year [Report]
- Apple Seeds iOS 5.1 Beta 3, Apple Working On Siri Dictation For iPad