In the race of bringing those entire PC applications to smart phones and Tablets, Microsoft brings in their very much loved and desired application “OneNote” to Android officially. iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone with no surprise have already tasted OneNote app, but Android was excluded till now and Microsoft decided to bring the app for Android users as well. There were many alternatives available to OneNote but none of them delivers better than the official app.
The OneNote app for Android is available for free and can be downloaded from none other then Android Market. The mobile application allows you to easily sync all those notes you have been using and made on your PC, so that you are always up to date with whatever you do on your PC or Mobile. Check out some features of Microsoft OneNote for Android.
Features OneNote for Android
- Text formatting, images, and bulleted lists
- To-do lists with clickable checkboxes
- Quick photo capture with your phone’s camera
- Quick access to recent notes
- Store and access multiple OneNote notebooks
- Sync to your free SkyDrive account for access anywhere
- Offline access to your notes
- Option to sync notebooks only over a Wi-Fi connection
- Built-in spelling checker
- Support for external hyperlinks
- Table editing
You can enjoy all of these features of Microsoft OneNote app for Android until you have used and created 500 notes, after which you need to buy a pro version for unlimited use for the price of $4.99. For that you need a Windows Live ID, which I guess is not that difficult. If you just want to view, sync and delete any of your existing Notes and not create any further notes then the free version can be used even after you cross the limit.
Also check our Android App gallery to discover more apps. For more Cool Apps, News and other Tips and Tricks keep visiting GeekPrison.Com. For regular updates Like our Facebook Fanpage or Follow us on Twitter or follow on Google+.