pod2g, along with the iPhone Dev Community had released the Corona which is an Untethered Jailbreak tool for all devices based on A4 processor. Apple also in the New York announced that it is going to come up with loads of promotion offers for the iBooks which is available on all iDevices.
Unfortunately as Apple plans when you jailbreak your device untethered some apps crash on launch an iBooks is one of those apps. For those users who had excitedly jailbroken their device untethered and than launched iBooks could see nothing but a crashed app.
iOS developer named xvolks, had even patched the issue of apps getting crashed on launched and had also patched it earlier on xBooks. The issue was patched but however many users had complained about images and data getting disappeared randomly when accessing content protected by digital rights management technology.
Now the jailbreak community has luckiy come up with one more fabulous patch which solves the issue with ease. iDevice users can now install Corona 1.0.6 update and enjoy iBooks without any DRM issue. Famous developer pod2g even tweeted about this development and mentioned :
So do not forget to keep a tap on Cydia for a couple of days and install this update.
Redsn0w 0.9.10b5 has been released which also fixes the iBooks DRM issue. You can download the latest version of the popular Jailbreak tool Redsn0w from here :
- iOS 5.1 Beta 3 Patches Untethered Jailbreak Exploit Corona
- Latest Redsn0w 0.9.10b3 Fixes iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak Bugs
- “Launchctl” Error Fixed With The Latest Redsn0w 0.9.10b2 And Corona Jailbreak Tweak
- Apple Seeds iWork For iOS Beta 4 And iBooks 1.3.1 Update To Developers
- Redsn0w Update Will Use iOS 5 & 5.0.1 SHSH Blobs For Downgrading