Timeline, the latest profile generating method by the social network giant Facebook has been well received by million of users.While just today Facebook has launched this feature worldwide and will be now available within few weeks. Until now users were having the option of Timeline in some selected countries only.
Timeline, probably the biggest thing in user interface till date since The Wall, has been the main project of Facebook which it had earlier announced in f8 conference. Facebook users will have the option to test the new interface for to make up their mind and makng the shift permanent.
Timeline, is basically like a chronological diary of your life on Facebook. Starting to the date when you first signed up with Facebook the Timeline acts like a biography and bring up nostalgiac moments of our lives. The Activity Log has the feature to add Life Events which you can mark as significant moments which you want to share.
Although there also some catches as the Timeline might bring up moments which you might not want to share with your friends. So the first thing you should do is clean up your Timeline and customize it the way you want. In order to hide a post from your timeline just click on the pencil symbol on the upper right corner and customize the privacy settings.
- Facebook Timeline feature launched worldwide, roll back to some memorable moments now
- Facebook Timeline Launched In New Zealand, Soon Will Be Launched Worldwide
- How to Add Or Remove Cover Photo/Image from Timeline
- Create some Awesome and Customized Facebook Covers with CoverCanvas
- How To Remove Ads From Facebook [Facebook Cleaner]